Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another project!!!!!


Here is another one of my projects!!!!!
I already told y'all about having to replace the carPET in my bedroom! But after I got that out, I decided to go ahead repaint my closet also. I don't think it has been repainted since we built the house in '99. (11 years ago) Yeah it was time for a new coat or two!!!! So, I took EVERYTHING out of my closet and put it on and around my bed. Dumb move, now I am sleeping on the living room floor because there is no where to put my stuff until I get done painting. Oh-well, I will just camp out in front of the fire!!!  

Here is a picture of the stuff on and around my bed!!!!
    !!!!WARNING: HARD HAT REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES!!!!! 

1 comment:

Helen said...

Meg, our closet hasn't been repainted since we moved in - over 30 years ago! I can imagine all kinds of "treasures" that are hidden back in there. Way to go, get it done... you will be happy when it is finished.