Monday, July 23, 2012

Our weekend...

...Anna came over this weekend and helped us to some repairs and get ready to paint our house! We worked on it all day Saturday, then went in to town, to eat dinner, and see Grandma. Sunday we stayed home from meeting so we could start work on it before it got hot! We worked all day again then went to see Grandma! I took my Biology I was working on, and Anna ended up doing an exam for me, for the fun of it. I entered it this morning and it failed!!! We only got a 60. I just thought it was funny! Thanks, for the help Anna!
BTW, I will post pictures of our work on the house later!!
BTW again, I am down to 38 exams.

2 comments:

Helen said...

How funny about Anna taking your test. It is hot here too. How is grandma doing? Better I hope, it just takes time.

AnnaKaye87 said...

huh, excuse me.... my help came with a warning label! :-)