Saturday, December 3, 2011

Yes I am still here!

Hey everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted anything in a LONG time!! I have been busy, but who hasn't??
So, I have been hunting lately, no I haven't seen a single thing! Well, besides birds, ducks, geese and squirrels!! I almost started shooting the squirrels, but I figured that as soon as I did, there would be a huge buck standing there and it would spook him!!! I did manage to get two deer hearts from friends!! YAY, I can't wait to  cook them, and eat them with rice!!!! That probably makes me sound like a hillbilly!! Well, I have to go get cleaned up! We are headed to town to do a couple things, then go out to eat for Dad's 52nd birthday!!!!  

1 comment:

Helen said...

You are so funny! I expect the heart would take good with rice, and gravy and corn and... and...