Monday, August 8, 2011

Random Things I have done lately!!!

Shala and I!!!
Merrills (her family) started coming to meeting in April. We have really hit it off. I love to spend time with her and with her family. Her parents are Flint and Robin, her brother is Tyler!
This picture was taken at a Wizard of Oz play in Edmond!! It was so fun!!

Me being weird!! (Shala's hat and Tyler's glasses!!)


The girls we had over to swim. I had a very good time getting to know them better!!

I have fallen in love with Celtic Thunder!!

I watched Baby A. the other day. I loved it!!! I had to go into the other room to get something, when I came back he was loading the washer. So sweet!!

Our newest arrival. Ernie!!

This is what I have been working on, at my new...ish job!!!
My boss is a master designer!! This is just PART of the costumes she has!!! It is pretty cool!! She made me a old fashioned looking riding skirt!! I love it!!

Last weekend Aunt Linda, Anna and I went to Missouri for Rebecca's wedding shower!! Saturday morning we got up early and went riding with Bobby and Jill!! It was a blast!!!

Sunday evening Ross caught a young raccoon at the meeting hall!! Tyler took it home to make it a pet,
but he got away!!!! The raccoon, not Tyler!!

Sally and Ernie!

Some really neat hankies Mom got at a thrift store, got what she wanted out then gave the rest to me!!
GOLD MINE!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Helen said...

I've heard that some of those old hankies would make an unique quilt.

Tiffany said...

Hi Meg! I lost the URL to your blog and then just found it again the other day. It's so great to be able to keep up with all that's going on in OK. It looks like you've been having a lot of fun lately. See you soon!!!

Lisa said...

Hey, can you help me with the floor upstairs? mom

Blair Roy said...

I would have to totally agree with you about the Celtic Thunder...LOVE IT!!