Wednesday, February 9, 2011

T.P. update!

Hello everyone,
I am growing to be big and strong. I am getting very tired of being locked up in my cage, they (the aliens) call it the bathroom. So to tell the aliens, that have me locked up, that I want out, I yell a lot. I get yelled at sometimes, but over all I have a pretty good life. I also get fed three times a day, yippee!!!! Well I better go.

                                                      Baaaaa for now,
                                                                     T.P.

1 comment:

AnnaKaye87 said...

Dear little P.P.
This is your next door neighbor and I was just going to kindly ask you to keep the partying to a dull roar! 4 am is officially quiet time in our house and it would be so nice if you would comply to the rules!
Thanks!
Anna