Thursday, February 10, 2011

Seed update!

Here I am planting seeds one at a time!!! It is a lot of fun!!(Sometimes)

This is some of the flats we planted.

And these are the two flats of lettuce that came up. This afternoon when we got home from town we stoped by there (the hot house) to show Mom our progress, the heater was not on and it was very cold in there!!!! Dad turned the heater on and it caught fire!!! So he threw it outside in the snow!!! Any-way, he had to go back into town to buy a heater!!! We think our lettuce and maybe our onions have died!! No pain no gain.

1 comment:

Helen said...

This reminds me... my dad had this HUGE garden, with everything you could imagine in it. He was retired, and it was a way he spent his time. Well, Mr and I got acquainted over planting onion seedlings, long, long rows of onions... every once in a while I remember...