Friday, February 4, 2011

Pictures of T.P.

T.P. has arrived!!! He is living in my bathroom!! And yes he is named after toilet paper. The reason I named him that was because the first time I met him he was constipated because he ate some toilet paper!!! So I just started thinking of him as T.P.!!! By the way, if anyone reading this, that lives in Luther, has some extra newspaper, we really need some!!! As you can see in the first picture, I think I got more of his milk on the two of us, then in his belly!!!!!!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Baaaaaa

Helen said...

So funny. I couldn't think of another way to tell you that we sell the jewelry... Some of it is vintage and people do wear that stuff. Also, some people use the pieces and make things (I guess more jewelry) with them. There were some that will bring about $10 or so and then there is a lot that I will sell for $1 each. Earrings $6 a pair, etc. I have been doing this for a few years and every once in a while I get a really good piece with a designer signature on the back, they are worth sometimes $50 or so for one bracelet, pin or the like. Our next sale we go to will be on Sunday in Alameda which is in the Oakland area. See: antiquesbythebay.com. Terry and Danny were the featured dealer for this month.

AnnaKaye87 said...

Cute widdle PP!! :)